Let me introduce you my dog

Image
L
et me introduce you my dog.
Her name is Coco and she is a 5 year old cocker spaniel.
Some like to call her Coco-Chanel but I think that’s a too much of a classy name for her.
Because she takes up 80% of the bed and I have to sleep on the other 20% of the bed.

Also she snores.

LIKE REALLY LOUD.

She also stops my blood circulation for my arm.

I say all these bad things about her but she’s really a great family member and I love her for everything she does.

All dog-haters out there! Have coco in your house for one day and you can never live without her 😉

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s